- College Essay Coaching & Essays: Through one-on-one coaching, I will help students determine the topic and theme of their essay, then draft, revise and edit the final product into a stellar piece that captivates the reader from beginning to end.
- English Composition/Literature or Language Arts Coaching: As a former English and journalism teacher, I offer one-on-one and small group teaching of the English Language Arts to middle school, high school and college students.
- College 101 Workshop: This workshop can be presented to groups, instructing students on various aspects of academia—from the classroom to the dorm room to the importance of being involved in the surrounding and professional communities.
- Essay Writing Cafes: Created for students and adults, these workshops incorporate tea and gourmet snacks to stimulate writers to relax and open up to the process of creating original work and collaborating with each other to coax their essays into something palpable and satiating for the reader.
- Essay or Personal/Business Profile Writing & Editing: Whether for your business website, restaurant menu, portfolio profile, newsletter or blog, this service will put the “story” into your personal or business backstory, painting you or your venture in a way that allows people to connect with you on a personal level. Everybody loves a good story!
- Social Media Storytelling: Looking for a writer to create and/or manage content for your website and social media platforms? Contact me for articles, reviews, blurbs, Facebook and Twitter feeds, etc. to help put and keep relevant and compelling “meat” streaming through your pages.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323.328.2692 for more information.